Thursday, May 13, 2010

Operation: Marshmallow Assassination!

I have a question for you.

Seriously…..

Nah….I’m not joking around….

mallows

Have you ever executed an innocent, fluffy marshmallow around a camp fire?

Verdict: Guilty or not?

……..

…………..

I’m guessing you’re guilty!!!! Don’t worry, you’re conscience won’t eat you alive.

I just want to admit that yeah! I’ve assassinated and executed an innocent, fluffy marshmallow. And it was an excruciating experience. I felt bad for the mallows. You can hear them scream….or sizzle rather. I just chucked it in the flames and it was totally wicked cool! The truth is, I have sent many marshmallows to their deaths. I mean, I didn’t seriously mean it. I just wanted them brownish, but they caught fire like a witch. Yeah, I’m a terrible killer. I’ve slaughtered many marshmallows to death. I’ve incinerated them. It was like a death camp for the marshmallows. Sometimes, when my evil nerves go up, and I’m too lazy to build a camp fire [where the heck would I build one though?] I just order them “To the Oven!”

LOL.

Poor things. I almost felt sorry for them though. They’re innocent, unaware of the perils of my presence. But I’m not really that bad! Since I’m a horrible murderer of chocolate and crackers too, I just let them die together. But to tell you the truth, I always give them a fair trial and almost always find them guilty of tasting best when roasted on the end of a stick.

But when the final judgment arrives, I’m spared.

You know why?

‘coz THEY [the marshmallows] started it!

[crap why do they have to taste so good!?]

No comments:

Post a Comment